The package includes a L shaped sofa in green colour. The couch looks luxurious and super fluffy and it is designed keeping comfort and simplicity in mind.
Other products shown in the picture are not part of the package.
Wooden Furniture Care and Cleaning Tips
- * Keep furniture away from direct sunlight as it could cause fading.
- * Keep furniture away from heaters, dehumidifiers and air conditioners.
- * Use table clothes, runners, coasters and table pads on heavily used coffee and dining tables.
- * Mop away any spills immediately. Do not wipe.
- * Use a damp, soft cloth to clean away dust.
- * Clean when needed with a good quality wax or polish.
- * Don't allow perfumes, nail polish or remover etc to come in contact with the wood.
- * Treat your furniture with respect. Do not jump, stand, rock, swing, climb or play on.
- * Lift furniture. Do not drag, rock or slide. Dragging can damage your furniture joints.
Leather Furniture Care and Cleaning Tips
- * Keep furniture away from direct sunlight.
- * Wipe the leather furniture down regularly with a clean, dry cloth.
- * Use vacuum cleaner to remove dust and debris from crevices and under cushions.
- * Apply leather conditioner regularly to keep it out of drying and developing cracks.
- * Clean spills immediately with dry cloth.
- * Avoid soaking the leather in water or soap.
- * Avoid using any cleaning products not designed for leather.
- * Buff small scratches in the leather with a microfiber cloth.
Fabric Upholstered Furniture Care and Cleaning Tips
- * Regularly vacuum your furniture to remove dust, dirt and debris.
- * Rotate & plump loose cushions to maintain their appearance and avoid uneven wear.
- * Do not allow body/hair grease and oil to build up.
- * Never use detergents or abrasive cleaners.
- * Try not to place your furniture near heat sources or in direct sunlight, this could cause fading.
- * If you accidentally spill something on your furniture, wipe excess away, do not rub.
Metal Furniture Care and Cleaning Tips
- * Maintain with regular dusting.
- * Wipe spills immediately.
- * Clean with mild soap and water, dry thoroughly and do not use a brass cleaner.
- * Use coasters under all beverages.
- * Do not expose to excess humidity.
Wicker Furniture Care and Cleaning Tips
- * Vacuum wicker furniture routinely with the soft brush attachment.
- * Maintain even humidity in your home to keep antique wicker happy.
- * To add life to the seats of your wicker furniture, use padded chair seat cushions.
- * Use tweezers to pick out lint and trapped pet hair that the vacuum and soft brush can not remove.
- * If you do notice mold or mildew growing on your wicker furniture, clean immediately with a solution of bleach in water.
Mattress Care and Cleaning Tips
- * Keep the mattress dry. Use a mattress pad to prevent staining.
- * Vacuum clean regularly.
- * Turn and rotate a new mattress every few weeks to help smooth out contours.
- * After a few months, turn and rotate a mattress twice a year to help equalize the wear and tear.
- * Do not use dry cleaning products on your mattress. This may cause damage to some of the materials.
- * If your mattress gets wet or soiled, blot any excess moisture using a soft cloth.
- * To clean a stain, use mild soap with cold water gently. Pat dry.