Book shelf made of solid sheesham wood.
Condition: Brand New
Material: Sheesham Wood
Dimesnsions: WXDXH - 26"X17"X44"
Color: Provincial Teak
Delivery and installation will be facilitated by Cityfurnish team
Wooden Furniture Care and Cleaning Tips
- * Keep furniture away from direct sunlight as it could cause fading.
- * Keep furniture away from heaters, dehumidifiers and air conditioners.
- * Use table clothes, runners, coasters and table pads on heavily used coffee and dining tables.
- * Mop away any spills immediately. Do not wipe.
- * Use a damp, soft cloth to clean away dust.
- * Clean when needed with a good quality wax or polish.
- * Don't allow perfumes, nail polish or remover etc to come in contact with the wood.
- * Treat your furniture with respect. Do not jump, stand, rock, swing, climb or play on.
- * Lift furniture. Do not drag, rock or slide. Dragging can damage your furniture joints.
Leather Furniture Care and Cleaning Tips
- * Keep furniture away from direct sunlight.
- * Wipe the leather furniture down regularly with a clean, dry cloth.
- * Use vacuum cleaner to remove dust and debris from crevices and under cushions.
- * Apply leather conditioner regularly to keep it out of drying and developing cracks.
- * Clean spills immediately with dry cloth.
- * Avoid soaking the leather in water or soap.
- * Avoid using any cleaning products not designed for leather.
- * Buff small scratches in the leather with a microfiber cloth.
Fabric Upholstered Furniture Care and Cleaning Tips
- * Regularly vacuum your furniture to remove dust, dirt and debris.
- * Rotate & plump loose cushions to maintain their appearance and avoid uneven wear.
- * Do not allow body/hair grease and oil to build up.
- * Never use detergents or abrasive cleaners.
- * Try not to place your furniture near heat sources or in direct sunlight, this could cause fading.
- * If you accidentally spill something on your furniture, wipe excess away, do not rub.
Metal Furniture Care and Cleaning Tips
- * Maintain with regular dusting.
- * Wipe spills immediately.
- * Clean with mild soap and water, dry thoroughly and do not use a brass cleaner.
- * Use coasters under all beverages.
- * Do not expose to excess humidity.
Wicker Furniture Care and Cleaning Tips
- * Vacuum wicker furniture routinely with the soft brush attachment.
- * Maintain even humidity in your home to keep antique wicker happy.
- * To add life to the seats of your wicker furniture, use padded chair seat cushions.
- * Use tweezers to pick out lint and trapped pet hair that the vacuum and soft brush can not remove.
- * If you do notice mold or mildew growing on your wicker furniture, clean immediately with a solution of bleach in water.
Mattress Care and Cleaning Tips
- * Keep the mattress dry. Use a mattress pad to prevent staining.
- * Vacuum clean regularly.
- * Turn and rotate a new mattress every few weeks to help smooth out contours.
- * After a few months, turn and rotate a mattress twice a year to help equalize the wear and tear.
- * Do not use dry cleaning products on your mattress. This may cause damage to some of the materials.
- * If your mattress gets wet or soiled, blot any excess moisture using a soft cloth.
- * To clean a stain, use mild soap with cold water gently. Pat dry.